The Human Resource Management online degree program at Colorado Technical University Online provides the groundwork for motivated individuals to climb to the peak of rewarding executive HR careers. Master of Business Administration (MBA)- Concentration in Human Resource Management, one of online degree programs at Colorado Technical University, has been created to address the growing need for qualified, skilled HR professionals who have strong interpersonal skills and corporate operational expertise.
This curriculum is designed to prepare students to integrate HR functions into an organization's strategic plan. Topics of study include long-range planning approaches, developing leadership vision, downsizing strategies, international labor relations and conflict resolution.
This human resource management online degree program is designed to prepare students wishing to pursue careers as Employee Relations Specialists, Benefits Administrators, HR Supervisors, Recruiters and many other interesting positions. The Human Resource Management online degree program includes the following courses (courses are taught via Colorado Tech Online's revolutionary CLIMB™ Learning System):
- Applied Managerial Decision-Making
- Applied Accounting for Decision-Making
- Applied Economics for Decision-Making
- Applied Finance for Decision-Making
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Organizational Development and Change
- Current Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Information Technology in Business Management
- Applied Managerial Marketing
The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org; 312-263-0456).