American Sentinel University
The Business Administration online degree program at American Sentinel University provides students with the skills needed to advance their business careers.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the accredited online degree programs at American Sentinel University, designed for working professionals who seek to develop their skills and gain the career advantages resulting from a high-quality MBA program that can be completed in a timeframe determined by the student. The focus of the MBA is the development of appropriate planning methodologies for evaluating and applying a firm's resources and core competencies to its business environment, matching these resources to the long-term mission and vision of the organization, and integrating these processes to develop strategies for sustaining competitive advantage.The accelerated MBA program offers several concentration options:
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Systems
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Develop management skills for leaders in business, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Enhance critical thinking skills - understanding how and why things get done in today's fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Create effective decision-making through problem/opportunity definition, understanding norms/trends, identifying/gathering/interpreting relevant data, and evaluating alternatives.
- Promote ethical standards to provide a framework for responsible decision-making.
- Explore the management challenges and opportunities associated with the digital economy and the management of information.
- Appreciate the potential of competing in global marketplace and the keys to success in this environment.
- Overcome functional fragmentation by investigating how different professional perspectives within the business enterprise are integrated to produce comprehensive solutions to strategic threats and opportunities.
American Sentinel University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
Structured Independent Study
- Two references from current or past senior managers.
- A goal statement that states the academic, professional, and personal goals you would like to achieve through your studies at American Sentinel University. The Admissions Committee evaluates goals statements as part of the application process.
- At least 5 years of full-time work experience for the executive MBA program.
- Original transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended, sent directly to American Sentinel University from the institution. Students wishing to enroll in a graduate program must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 2.67 from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- American Sentinel University is a GMAT-using school, but GMATs or GREs are not required for admission to American Sentinel University